My job as your Health Coach is to:
- Identify the main reason for you being unwell;
- Identify why you are staying unwell;
- Then recommending what you need to do to help your body heal itself.
Every person is individually diagnosed, then given a personalised recommendation for better health function; physically, emotionally and spiritually.
- Diagnoses can be done face-to-face, over the phone or Skype/internet. This allows me to help anyone anywhere in the world.
- It does not matter where you live, I can measure you and give an accurate assessment of your health situation.
- The solutions are mainly based on natural remedies that are easy, simple and affordable.
The solution is personalised just for you.
Every person is measured and treated as an individual.
It is best that I am told nothing about your health problems. This way when I measure you I have a ‘blank canvas’ to work from. If I receive information of any health problems prior to measuring, it can affect my diagnoses.
As a Health Coach it is not just about dealing with people who have health problems, I also help people who just want to be functioning at their very best level, particularly sports orientated people.
However I’d like to be clear, I am not a personal fitness trainer.
I give help and information to you so that you have the appropriate tools to improve things yourself.
I encourage all my patients to provide me with feedback on the diagnoses I give, the recommendations I put forward and the lifestyle changes I suggest they make. That feedback is very important to the work I do as it allows me to grow and learn. It also provides me with the confidence to continue to do what I do for the greater benefit of the people I see.
The body has the power to heal itself if all the relevant ingredients are there.
My task is to gather the relevant ingredients that you need and put them into your life.